This memo is to inform you, your colleagues, friends, and families, or any one interested that the 2019-2020 Stipend Application is now open and applications are accepted. Below you will find some brief facts about this year’s stipend program:
- Up to $2,500.00 USD to be applied towards your studies in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Application opened June 24th and will close April 30, 2020.
- If you meet these basic requirements, we would welcome your application: be at least 18-years-old at the time of applying; be a citizen or permanent resident of one or more of the following countries: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, or the United States; be currently enrolled in a college or university in one of the countries listed above at the time of application; have a GPA of a 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher or equivalent on Scandinavian grading scales; be able to demonstrate that you need financial assistance; be a fluent English speaker and at least conversational in a Scandinavian Language.
- For more information regarding the stipend program, requirements, required documents, and to apply, visit www.scandinavianfund.org.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return your inquiries shortly.