The Swedish Embassy in Washington, DC offers a special consular service by using a mobile photo station that enables Swedish citizens to apply for regular passports at a number of Swedish Consulates in the U.S.
The mobile passport station will be in Houston, April 9 – 11, 2019
To request an appointment please email [email protected]
or call (713) 953-1417
You need to provide the following information for your reservation:
- Full name of all applicantsOther ID such as US Driver’s license
- Personal Number (personnummer) or coordination number
- Resident status in the U.S.
- Swedish passport expiration date
- Daytime phone number and email address
- Preferred time and date
- Deposit of $ 50 per appointment. This will be deducted from the total charge.
Bring the following to your appointment:
- Your old Swedish Passport
- Other ID such as US Driver’s license
- Visa or Green Card
- Certificate of Naturalization if you are a US citizen
- Total charge is $175. We take Visa/ MC/ AMEX
For Children please bring:
- Guardian Certificate signed by both parents. ( Download it here.)
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage License of the parents