Please visit the website of the Sweden Abroad for required documentation of the below services, and click “Services for Swedes”
Passport applicants must apply in person:
- To request an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- at the Embassy of Sweden in Washington DC in order to be digitally photographed and fingerprinted at the time of the application. Any time of the year.
- at the Embassy of Sweden in New York in order to be digitally photographed and fingerprinted at the time of the application. Any time of the year.
- Find the schedule for the Mobile Passport Station.
Temporary Passports can be issued at the Consulate General in Houston by appointment.
Registration for Newborns
Application for Name and Coordination Number, or “samordningsnummer” can be received at your Consulate.
The consulate will notarize these documents.
– Pick up of newly issued passports and ID cards or Swedish Driver’s license regardless of where they are issued.