The Embassy in Washington, DC offers a special consular service by using a mobile photo station that enables Swedish citizens to apply for regular passports at a number of Swedish Consulates in the U.S.
The mobile passport station will be in Houston on March 21 -23, 2017
To request an appointment please email email@example.com
or call (713) 953-1417.
You need to provide the following information:
- Full names of all applicants
- Personal numbers (personnummer) or coordination numbers (samordningsnummer) for all applicants
- Resident status in the U.S.
- Swedish passport expiration date
- Daytime phone number and email address
- Preferred time and date
Bring the following to your appointment:
- Your old Swedish Passport
- Other ID such as US Driver’s license
- Visa or Green Card
- Certificate of Naturalization if you are a US citizen
- Money in cash or check (the deposit will be deducted)
For Children please bring:
- Guardian Certificate signed by both parents
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage License of the parents